Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Shally B 4 UTC Finds the Fitness Club of Her Dreams: EB Fitness Club

 


The moment you walk into EB Fitness Club you are
greeted by this enormous logo. It's my favorite :)



With chronic illnesses on the rise, people are starting to take their health into their own hands. We all know that we need to eat well and exercise but going to the gym can be costly, embarrassing and let's face it..... you probably don't get the results you are looking for. From weight-loss to sports performance, EB Fitness Club has got you covered. 

It was hard for me to believe I could find a club that offered all the latest fitness classes, the world's best fitness equipment, guidance from degreed and certified personal trainers, the best amenities, friendly staff members and affordable memberships. Well, I now believe it because I've seen it.

 EB Fitness located in the new Flats East Bank has changed the way I feel about going to the gym, forever. Not only is it the most advanced club I've ever been to, EB Fitness also has a Medi Spa and a comprehensive weight loss program that is proven to give you long term success. However, I'll save those last two for another time because I have too many exciting things to show you! I'll start with the BodyPump event held on the rooftop and finish with a tour of the club. I'm certain they have something for everyone. It also doesn't hurt that they offer free 2 hour parking and memberships that don't break the bank starting at $55 per month. Take a look!





 


This class worked hard during BodyPump. The DJ played all the right music
to keep everyone pushing through.




Class was held on the roof of the Ernst Young Tower overlooking Lake Erie.






Fresh healthy snacks were provided after the event. Fuel!

 



This is my host Kelly Robusto, Account Executive at
EB Fitness. She truly made my experience enjoyable and was very
accommodating. It was such a breath of fresh air to meet all of the
warm and friendly staff here at EB Fitness!

 


This club is gorgeous! Designed by the same world class
designer who designed Disney Europe.

 


The curvaceous details found throughout the club give it an
open and spacious feel.

 





Meet Ann and KJ! Both trainers at EB,
 KJ is giving Ann a fitness assessment and
a little encouragement. All of the trainers
are here to help you reach your goals.



 




It must be noted that EB Fitness offers the worlds first
rope climbing machine, MtEverClimb! Rope climbing
is one of the most effective full body workouts one could do!
 



No fear, there is enough cardio equipment for everyone! Also, the
weight machines are right behind you. This makes
it easy to integrate bursts of cardio into your weight training
 routine without the wait.

 




My face says it all :) This was my first time walking on
an incline while pushing 20+ pounds of resistance. My body
wasn't used to this at all which is great! It keeps my muscles
guessing and once again, works the whole body in less time.
Meet Thorotread!

 
 
 
 
 


Jacobs Ladder is a low impact, high range of motion machine that provides
an amazing upper and lower body cardio workout. Used by pro sports teams, the Army and the Navy.
 








I have to be honest. I just like the way this machine looks and how it
has extra weights located on the side. Now I don't have to walk across 
the weight room just to add 5 more pounds to my set.

 



Hoist Roc-it machines are the best in the world for a reason.
It allows the user to become an integral part of the exercise by continuously
adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm.
I experienced a greater range of motion with the ability to lift a bit heavier.


 



This is not your typical bench folks.
Performing the same exercises as you normally
would on a Vicore bench, improves balance, core strength,
and agility. To me, this was like a stability ball on a bench. I could
feel this move throughout my whole body.



 



Here's 1 of the 3 studios for over 50 group classes!
EB Fitness offers more classes than any other club in
Cleveland! No more re-arranging your personal schedule to catch your favorite class.

 
 
 




I thought they only used tires for training in CrossFit? Wrong! EB Fitness strives
to provide their clients with the latest fitness programs and equipment so
you can reach your goals under one roof. KJ, a degreed and certified
personal trainer acquired these tires to incorporate into his programs.






Welcome to what I call, "The Spin Studio". There's only one thing going down in
this room and it's spin class. No bells, no whistles, just pedals.






Ok, so maybe this isn't the appropriate way to practice AirYoga.......
but it sure was fun :) I can't wait to attend a class!





Stretching before Barre and wondering if I would be a
good candidate for TRX. I'm certain this is my favorite studio.









After a day of fitness on an empty stomach
(I know, I'm suppose to eat breakfast everyday)
I was pretty pumped when Kelly introduced me to the mint chocolate chip
Nutrishape Shake. It only has around 2 grams of sugar and 35 grams of 
protein. It was absolutely delicious and I was full for around 4 hours!
 Nutrishape is a comprehensive weight loss program that offers
all of the essential components that are proven to produce long-term success.
Click the link above for more details.





Relaxing with my shake after a hardcore workout. EB Fitness
boasts comfortable areas throughout the club to rest, chat
with friends or catch up on any last minute projects
before you head to work. 








The sauna :) A perfect end to my tour of
EB Fitness, and that's not all folks. They
have a steam room too! With monthly
memberships starting at only $55,
I had to pinch myself. I must
be dreaming :)

 




An added bonus, they fill these dispensers with Luxury shampoo and
conditioner from Kevin Murphy.

 







I feel like a million bucks!








The view from the top.

EB Fitness Club
1111 W 10th St #200, Cleveland, OH 44113
(216) 458-1000




EB Fitness is an Exclusive Partner of
Unite this City

 



3 comments:

  1. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. ลู่วิ่ง

    ReplyDelete