Monday, August 12, 2013

Unite This City Business Of The Week: TownHall Ohio City



I love this great new spot in Ohio City. I am excited to return in the near future and I'm bringing my whole family with me! When dining out I look for a restaurant that will offer options for everyone. I tend to sway towards being a vegetarian, where my boys are complete carnivores. Some of us can't have gluten and after that I'm stressed out. I was delighted to find out that TownHall has me covered. They offer gluten free and vegetarian options that are delicious, fresh and locally grown. Boasting 30 rotating local/regional American craft beers I was tempted to indulge but I had work to do, so I opted for the fresh squeezed Vanilla Bean Lemonade (which is delicious by the way). The atmosphere was relaxed and Kory our server took excellent care of our party. Her menu knowledge was impressive and I never had to ask for a thing!

VANILLA BEAN LEMONADE
Extremely Refreshing 
 
The bar whips up specialty crafted emulsive cocktails made fresh to order!

The "Beer Board"

Remarkable Patio Space
 
Our Server Kory (on left) With a Bubbly Server Trainee 

Helpful Staff At Every Turn
 
 
These prosciutto wrapped dates were crispy, sweet and salty. A perfect start!

*AVOCADO+CHIPS (v)
TOMATO l ONION l CILANTRO
SERVED WARM WITH SEA SALT OR TOSSED IN A SPICY OR GARLIC SAUCE


*PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED DATES (gf)
 ALMONDS | HOUSE CHORIZO | MCKENZIE CREAMERY GOAT CHEESE
*Information gathered from the TownHall Menu

This dish has just the right amount of heat!

*SPICY CURRY CHICKEN NOODLES (gf)
VERMICELLI | ROASTED CHICKEN | LEMON GRASS | SNOW PEAS | SHALLOTS | CILANTRO | COCONUT MILK BROTH | HINT OF LIME
*Information gathered from the TownHall Menu

I'm not the only one who loves TownHall


I checked in, redeemed my $5 in UTC cash and earned points towards prizes!
To become a member and enjoy thousands of dollars
in UTC cash for your favorite local businesses visit http://www.unitethiscity.com
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment